School Angel comes with automated and user defined reporting parameters that grant you instant access to information such as student and staff attendance and a useful range of comparative analyses that can be used as early warning system to manage and change student and staff attendance habits. Examples of available reports are:
- Daily Student Lateness Reports: The default setting sends this report at 10am to nominated partner school administrator detailing student late attendance for the day and by how much time they are late.
- Daily Staff Lateness Report: The default setting sends this report at 10am to nominated partner school administrator detailing staff late attendance for the day and by how much time they are late.
- Absentee Report: This report lists the absent staff and students for the day. A preliminary report is sent at 10am and a confirmatory report is sent at 6pm to nominated partner school administrator.
- Daily Visitors and Contractor Report: This report is sent out on a daily basis at 6pm detailing names of visitors and contractors, their host, arrival and departure time and duration of their visit.
- There are several other reports that can be generated using School Angel. We will also be willing to design bespoke reports if required by partner schools.